02. Juni 2023 | Informationstechnologie | Vollzeit | Passau
We are looking to immediately fill the position of
Software Tester / Software Development Engineer - Testing (m/f/d)
Location: Passau, full-time, permanent contract
a German software manufacturer headquartered in Passau. The company was established in December 2021 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Beutlhauser Holding GmbH.
Over the last three years, we have developed a construction software that was successfully launched at the beginning of 2019. To continue our success story, we need YOU on our team!
Our software impresses customers in areas such as telematics, deployment, maintenance and inspection management, to name just a few.
As part of our team you can
- Review and refine customer requirements and software tests in a team together with developers and product owners
- Devise manual and automatic software tests and carry out manual testing in order to make our application even better from both a customer and a development perspective
- Help our developers to embed the right tests in the right places on the various testing levels
- Use appropriate test methods and strategies to create regression test suites based on risk assessments, generate efficient and effective test data, identify areas with the greatest potential for improvements to testing, etc.
- Contribute to the further development and optimisation of workflows and processes
- Ensure an outstanding level of quality in the finished software so that our customers can work without any problems and our code can still be maintained and expanded
- Will have successfully completed a degree in computer science or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist in the field of application development or will have obtained a comparable qualification
- Will have experience in the test automation of web-based and other applications
- Will already have some practical experience in both a testing and coding environment
- Will already have explored concepts such as test-driven design and behaviour-driven development and will be able to share your knowledge of these with developers, or you will have already familiarised yourself with these topics and have suggestions for incorporating them specifically into the development process
- Will be highly motivated to continue developing in the testing field and have some ideas about how you want to do so
- Will be interested in raising the quality of our platform to an even more professional level
- Will be keen to get to know new technologies, frameworks and systems as well
- Will enjoy working in an agile team and giving your all
- Will have expertise in agile project work using Scrum or Kanban
- Will have good English skills, because we are an international team and our project language is English
We offer you
- An opportunity to play a part in the digital transformation of an entire industry
- Exciting technologies and methods
- Excellent work equipment, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- A lot of scope to make your own decisions
- The ability to shape our product and make it even more successful
- Excellent further training opportunities
If you have any open questions, please contact Anna Kopfinger on 0851/70006146 .
We look forward to receiving your application!